Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Sassy Manicure in a Bottle




I love trying new nail polishes but hate sitting in the salon getting a manicure that i can easily do for a fraction of the price. I've always wanted to try a snazzy leopard print but cant sit there long enough to get it done and let it dry.

Well now we can have it all! O.P.I. one of my fave nail polish brands has created this insanely cute shatter nail polish that literally shatters when you apply it. OPI can be found at salons nationwide including national chains like Beauty Brands, Beauty First, Chatters, Dillard’s, JCPenney, Pure Beauty Regis, Trade Secret, and ULTA.

Check out the pics of Serena Williams collection named Simply Smashing and Ive also included the soon to come sneek peek of Katy Perry's Collection with cute names from left to right: Last Friday Night, Not Like The Movies, the One That Got Away, Teenage Dream and Black Shatter coming later tis month.

So hurry up and go try and let me know what you think!

Love and Unity,

Lady V

2 comments:

  1. Hey girlie,

    This is such a timely post! I purchased the OPI Burlesque Extra-va-vaganza the other day. I love it!! To get the best look, apply 2-3 coats and a clear top coat.

    Anywayz, love your concept! :)
    Kia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks honey! Share some pics of you new colors. Thanks for following darling :)

    ReplyDelete