Saturday, January 22, 2011

Best Tweezers Ive Ever Used

Hey Guys,

Don't know about you, but I still do my own eyebrows. I know a lot of you might be into the waxing and threading at the salon, but I just can't bring myself to trust anyone to touch my brows. I mean they are the frame to our beautiful faces, I feel I should have control of that.

I'm excited to share this great find I came across; hands down best tweezers I've ever used. They even get the tiny stubborn hairs that somehow seem to escape us with regular tweezers. I got the cute polka dot ones in purple and white $15.00 bucks is a little high, but you get free sharpening for life, I cant argue with that.



Check out the site you can get a bunch of other tools to make you and your man beautiful. :-) Plus you get free sharpening for life, I cant argue with that. Now get to it click here ->
In Association with Tweezerman.com
, because I know we've all been looking for this!

Love & Unity

Lady V

2 comments:

  1. Agreed! The Tweezerman tweezers have been a cult classic for years kinda like the legendary Shu Uemura eyelash curler.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I have the Shu Uemura curler in my bag!!! Thanks for following love, Take care :)

    ReplyDelete