Thursday, April 21, 2011

All In One -Make Up

Hello Lovelies!

I'm so excited to share these super cute all in one makeup travel kits.  They are the cutest thing ever and include all the basic makeup needed to doll yourself up, minus mascara which can be applied at home.

I purchased both of the following, as I will be heading for NYC in a couple of weeks, yay :) and didn't want to carry my whole makeup bag with me as I roam the streets.

Sonia Kashuk- Spring Awakenings (Blush, 4 Shadows, Liner, 3 Glosses) 
Too Faced -Glamour to Go 2 (Blush, 8 Shadows, 4 Glosses) Size of a credit card



At $20.00 a pop there is no reason not to try both and decide which palette suits me best.  My makeup transition from day to night will be a cinch with these adorable kits. Ill report back and let you know which one I like best.

Love & Unity

Lady V

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I came across your blog and read a few posts. Love it! You should check mine out, let me know what you think, and spread the word. I'll return the favor<3 Please and thanks!

    ReplyDelete