Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Cool Fish Bowls -For a Happy Home

Hey Guys,
I came across these really cool fishbowls the first is a super cute set of bookends. It can be used as either a vase or fishbowl. I'm not too sure if there is enough room for a fish to swim in there, but it would be cute to spruce up a plain old bookshelf or desk.
You can get it by going to www.welldressedhome.com for about $60.00 a set. I know kinda pricey, but for all the comlpliments you'll get, its well worth it.


The other cool fishbowl I came across is the fish condo!Love it! How chic. The fish condo is a glass fishbowl with a white ABS shell. Fishbowls can be stacked for a condo-like appearance.

Designed by Teddy Luong a student at Carlton University’s School of Industrial Design who won the Canadian Build a Better Competition. Or at least that is what every Google search for this thing says – for the life of me I can neither confirm nor deny the existence of such a competition. Crazy Canadians. It's around $30.00 at this beautiful site www.umbra.com/ustore/product/460410-660.store check it out and let me know what you think!


Sorry my links arent working, im getting to the bottom of this.

Love & Unity

Lady V

No comments:

Post a Comment